Monday, August 3, 2009

Awards Time


Wow, I've been blessed this past month on this site to be nominated for a few blogging awards. This one is from Sue at Book by Book. The premise of this award is this:
The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a regular basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.

Thank you Sue!

My nominees for this award are:

TeddyRee at The Eclectic Reader

Maree at Just Add Books





The second award is the Heartfelt Award and it is from Yvette at True Crime Book Reviews
. Here is the premise for this award:

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends?
You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea or a hot toddy?
That is what the Heartfelt award is all about: feeling warm inside!

The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

My nominees for this one are:

Melissa at the Book Nut
Kim at MetroReader
Michelle at Reader's Respite
J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw... shucks. Thanks for the award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thank you for making me feel so honored by passing it on to me!

You made my night! :)

Maree said...

Aw, that's so sweet!
Thank you :)

Michele said...

Oh wow, thank you so much!!! I was having a terrible week and this just made up for everything!!!

Teddyree said...

Thanks so much Kristen, sorry it took me a while to come by, I've been down with the flu. Thanks for thinking of me and congrats on your awards :-)

DCMetroreader said...

Thanks Kristen for nominating for this award. I don't know how I missed it until today.

I've already received it, but thanks so much for thinking of me!