Monday, January 26, 2009

Second Glance by Jodi Picoult

First of all, I wasn't sure if I was going to read this book, or, if I did if I would allow myself to get past the whole hauntings idea behind it and just enjoy the story. I did read read it. I didn't really like the hauntings idea, but I did enjoy the murder mystery aspect of the book. I also liked the way she tied everyone and everything together at the end. At first they just seemed like random characters. Not my favorite Picoult, but not bad.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Second Glance is a fantasy story, it is not real or believable. It is a silly, make believe story that has no attitude or depth. Jodi's writing style is lightweight and she is like one of those boring women you can meet, who you are glad you are not married to or have to refuse a second date with. Jodi does not have the skills of a good storyteller, more the conversational style of a fish wife.